LUDWIG UPRIGHT PIANO

 

The Ludwig Piano Company was established in 1889. They were located at Willow and 136th Street in New York City. After 1933 they were controlled by Ricca and Son. Also made was Claviola player and Ludwig players. They were later controlled by Louis J Karzen, Atlas Piano Co., Chicago, Illinois. The company discontinued using the Ludwig name in 1953 when the business was discontinued.

 

 

Ludwig Before Refurbishment

 

 

 

Ludwig After Refurbishment

 

 

BACK TO MAIN PAGE