BRINKERHOFF UPRIGHT PLAYER PIANO

 

Brinkerhoff began business in 1906 and continued until 1930. They were located in Chicgo, Illinois. The heir, Will T. Brinkerhoff, continued this name as late as 1950. The company, at one time, was affiliated with M. Schulz Pianos and Six Brothers Pianos. They also made Schriver & Sons Pianos.

 

Brinkerhoff Before Refurbishment

 

 

Brinkerhoff After Refurbishment

 

 

BACK TO MAIN PAGE